Pahu is a distinctive double-glass semi-flush mount ceiling fixture with an inner opal cylinder centered within a transparent outer glass Our Trans-Amethyst colored blown glass complements the soft white Opal cased glass, which can suit any classic or modern decor. Opal has a very tranquil glow that is pleasing in appearance, as the Trans-Amethyst glass sparkles with the accents from that glow. The smooth satin finish on the opal’s outer layer is a result of an extensive etching process. This blown glass combination is handcrafted by a skilled artisan, utilizing century-old techniques passed down from generation to generation. The semi-flush fixture is equipped with a low profile flat canopy, with machined and plated glassholder hardware.
- 100W A19 medium-base lamp (for double glass only, not included)
- 11W Replaceable LED source, dimmable (For double glass only, included)
- 40W Edison (For No Inner Glass Option, included)
- 7W LED Filament (For No Inner Glass Option, included)
- CFL options (see spec sheet)
- 7.875" Dia x 9.875" H
- Satin Nickel